Tuesday, November 17, 2009

CLOCKY: Genius or Demon?


I am not a morning person or a night person. I'm at my best from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m, which I think makes me a brunch person. If you have a tough time getting out of bed, morning becomes electric if you have CLOCKY, the alarm clock that runs away, forcing you to chase it down to shut it off.

You really must hear and see CLOCKY in action. Please turn up your speakers and watch this brief video. (If you have trouble viewing, go to YouTube and search for CLOCKY.)



You can click right here on Amazon to get a CLOCKY for $34.95. According to reviews, people who collect clocks and timepieces love it. But just in case, I would send your recipient an additional gift such as the one pictured on the left, which you can purchase from Wright Tools-a Made In America company. CLOCKY might be perfect for you or someone who needs a kick in the a.m. But if I had to wake up to CLOCKY, I would want to smash it to smithereens. Then again, smithereen smashing gets your adrenaline going, too.

Readers, what is the most ridiculous gadget you have ever been given or seen? Please share in the Comments section!

2 comments:

  1. Now I know what happened to C3PO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where was Clocky when I had to wake my teenagers up for school?

    ReplyDelete